Hi all,

I have an handler that manipulates the message header (and eventually
redirects the request to another node). On the second node I have
another handler that updates the message context. The problem is that
while the target endpoint is correct, the message doesn't hit the target
service.

What follows is a soap message for the sample service 'MyService':

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing";>
        <soapenv:Header>

<wsa:To>http://10.8.149.156:18080/axis2/services/MyService</wsa:To>
                <wsa:ReplyTo>

<wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
                </wsa:ReplyTo>

<wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:A841C48B859A4E4B0211509941895151</wsa:MessageID>
        </soapenv:Header>
        <soapenv:Body>
                <client:echo
xmlns:client="http://org.ncl.ac.uk/qosp/clients/codestore";>
                        <client:Text>QoSP Echo String</client:Text>
                </client:echo>
        </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Any idea?