From: Diego <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 4:29:49 AM
Subject: [axis2 - v1.0] [please help!] dual blocking client

Hi Everybody,

I really need to get this code working.  I've posted 5 times regarding
this subject and had no reply at all.  I would like to know if someone
knows how I could modify the code generated by the wsdl2java in order to
have a blocking dual client behaviour.

The code and the exception that I get follow.

I'm a bit frustrated about that!

Thanks very much about for any help!

Diego

                        Exception

         at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:260)
         at
org.astrodas.ws.peer.AstrodasPeerStub.insertMappingAnnotations(AstrodasPeerStub.java:128)
         at
org.astrodas.ws.peer.AstrodasPeerProxy.insertMappingAnnotations(AstrodasPeerProxy.java:36)
         at org.astrodas.test.Populate.populateLocal(Populate.java:239)
         at org.astrodas.test.Populate.main(Populate.java:350)

                          Code

public InsertMappingAnnotationsResponseDocument
insertMappingAnnotations(InsertMappingAnnotationsDocument requestDoc)
     throws RemoteException {
   try {
     OperationClient _operationClient =
_serviceClient.createClient(_operations[0].getName());
     _operationClient.getOptions().setAction("insertMappingAnnotations");
     _operationClient.getOptions().setExceptionToBeThrownOnSOAPFault(true);
     // Dual client

_operationClient.getOptions().setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
     _operationClient.getOptions().setUseSeparateListener(true);
     _operationClient.getOptions().setAction("urn:echo");
     _serviceClient.engageModule(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));
     // create SOAP envelope with that payload
     SOAPEnvelope env = null;
     //Style is Doc.
     env =
toEnvelope(getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions().getSoapVersionURI()),
                      requestDoc,
                      optimizeContent(new
QName("","insertMappingAnnotations")));
     // create message context with that soap envelope
     MessageContext _messageContext = new MessageContext();
     _messageContext.setEnvelope(env);
     // add the message contxt to the operation client
     _operationClient.addMessageContext(_messageContext);
     //execute the operation client
     _operationClient.execute(true);
     MessageContext _returnMessageContext =
_operationClient.getMessageContext(WSDLConstants.MESSAGE_LABEL_IN_VALUE);
     SOAPEnvelope _returnEnv = _returnMessageContext.getEnvelope();
     Object object = fromOM(getElement(_returnEnv, "document"),
                            InsertMappingAnnotationsResponseDocument.class,
                            getEnvelopeNamespaces(_returnEnv));
     _messageContext.getTransportOut().getSender().cleanup(_messageContext);
     return (InsertMappingAnnotationsResponseDocument) object;
   } catch (AxisFault f) {...}