Hi All,
       I  installed couple of times axis-1_4 axis on apache-tomcat-5.5.17 and
whenever  I deployed any services using any deploytment descriptor with some
problem in it.Then it starts behavinh weirdly i.e when I click list web
services  it goes to the following pages :

       http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet

then instead of getting the list of services,I am getting the blank page saying
And now... Some Services

I would appreciate if someone could tell me the reason for this.

Kind Regards
Kashif