According to email about sending large file, the problem of sending 10MB attachment was solve by deployment of the Nightly build Axis2.war version released on 22 Jun 06. However, it has some problem with sending the larger attachment because it seems like cacheattachment is not working eventhough all the configuration about cache has been set.

The error i got is OutofMemory error, we have tried provide bigger memory and everything is fine. Can anyone tell me that how should i configure the cache properly?

         Sathita