Hi, Vineet. Did you see my post from a couple of days ago on this?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 7:54 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: https with WS

Hello All,

        I am unable to get the https to work with WS. I have followed many posts and other srticles on the web and I have tried just about all they have suggested but am still unsuccessful. I was wondering if someone could help me out.

I am using JDK1.4 with Axis2 (1.0) generated client (WSDL2Java) to access an https WS hosted by a third party vendor.

Currently I am getting a sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found

Any help would be appreciated.

On a sidenote, I was able to get this to work using Axis 1.1 client stub (WSDL2Java) with JDK1.3 (inside WebSphere Studio)

Vineet

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use,
copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or any information contained in the
message. If you have received this material in error, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message.

Thank you.