I'm also discovering that my Axis customer is having to do some intermediate step where he generates code from our WSDL but can't find any deployable artifacts until he takes some "other steps", at which point he has to re-specify several options, including... style, encoding, SOAP Action.  So far,  none of those were set correctly and his ?wsdl didn't even match the "contract" WSDL in those crucial parameters.  Will be testing soon with hopefully the correct values specified there.

(I have no details at all on my .NET customer's environment, so it's also possible he had to do some tweaking himself.)

Doug