Nobody has an idea about this?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fabien Couble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:19 PM
Subject: trouble to invoke a moduel

Hi everybody,
I'm a new user of Axis2 and I'm trying to understand how it works.
Currently, I'm trying to deploy a module and especially the module "logging" descrisbed in the userguide.

I think the module is deployed because I can see it on the Axis2 Console but I'm not sure that it is invoked in the Axis chain. In fact, I tried to put commands (like System.out.print("tutu")) in the method invoke to trace the execution but I can't see these traces. I checked the logs of Tomcat but nothing.

I declared the "logging" module in the service.xml file of the service; so the module is assigned to this service.
I modified my axis2.xml file.
I think all my configuration files are OK!
Do you know if I missed something? Or is it normal?
The client should invoke the service differently to use the module?

Thank for your help, because I'm a bit lost
Regards
COUBLE Fabien

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.