Hi,

I have a code generated service deployed, let's call it 'MyService'. The axis
service list says the service is fine and has a method 'myMethod'
When running the Client with a simple message I get an AxisFault saying:

Operation Not found EPR is http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService and
WSA Action =  http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService/myMethod
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:287)

While debugging I realized, that the instance variable axisOperation isn't set
(DispatchPhase::checkPostCondition()).
The AxisEngine class doesn't seem to get the axisOperation set.
For code  generation I used the Eclipse PlugIn Version 1.2.0

I'm using the nightly build of 07.06.2006.

Could anybody give me a hint please of what I'm missing?

TIA Bille