I tried to create the file in the invoke method. But no result...
Actually, a file should have been created in the module directory of Axis2 but nothing appeared!
This is the code of my handler!!

package userguide.loggingmodule;

import org.apache.axis2.AxisFault;
import org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext;
import org.apache.axis2.engine.Handler;
import org.apache.axis2.handlers.AbstractHandler;
import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;
import java.io.*;

import javax.xml.namespace.QName;

public class LogHandler extends AbstractHandler implements Handler {
private static final Log log = LogFactory.getLog(LogHandler.class);
   private QName name;

   public QName getName() {
       return name;
   }

   public void invoke(MessageContext msgContext) throws AxisFault {
    System.out.println("Invoke Method!");

    try{
     FileWriter fw = new FileWriter("toto.txt");
     fw.write("Test");
    }catch(IOException  e){
     System.out.println(e.getStackTrace());
    }

       log.info(msgContext.getEnvelope().toString());
   }

   public void revoke(MessageContext msgContext) {
       log.info(msgContext.getEnvelope().toString());
   }

   public void setName(QName name) {
       this.name = name;

I don't know what to do!!