As far as I know you'll have to parse the document.
The wsa:Action element will be found in the SOAP Header so I'd expect that
due to the wonders of AXIOM the whole document won't be parsed, just the
first few elements.
I'm not an expert on AXIOM/parsing though..
David

Michele Mazzucco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 06/29/2006 04:42:40
PM:

> David,
>
> can you suggest me the best way to get it from the SOAP envelope? Is
> parsing the full document the only way to get it?
>

> Thanks,
> Michele
>
> Michele Mazzucco wrote:
> > David,
> >
> > I'm sorry, I was wrong. Actually it is available :).
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Michele
> >

> > Michele
> >
> > Michele Mazzucco wrote:
> >> David,
> >>
> >> I realized that the first element local name is actually the
operation
> >> name, and not the ws action.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Michele

> contents of the
> >> Yes, unfortunately it doesn't help :( since it seems to me that the
> >> wsa:Action is not available before the transport/security phase.
> >>

> >> Regards,
> >> Michele

> 06/29/2006 10:24:19

SOAP