Hi,

I have an Axis2 client, calling an Axis2 service. The call times out after maybe 10 seconds, when the service typically needs at least a minute to complete its processing. I have tried setting both the connection and socket timeouts to half an hour:

            options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.SO_TIMEOUT,  new Integer(1800000));
            options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CONNECTION_TIMEOUT,  new Integer(1800000));

but this has had no effect at all. Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks,

Andrew