Yes, I thought the RelatesTo processing was the problem you were running
into (sorry for not explaining that to you). I'm glad to hear it works
otherwise. I've raised the issue again on the -dev list [1].
David

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=115165383207646&w=2

Michele Mazzucco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 06/30/2006 09:09:55
AM: