Von: Deepal Jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Gesendet: Dienstag, den 4. Juli 2006, 06:43:36 Uhr
Betreff: Re: [axis2] no xml content is send using fireAndForget()

Hi Donnerummel;

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to solve the following szenario:
>
>Service A --> InOnly-Operation
>ServiceB --> InOnlyOperation
>

>Whant I'm try to do is to call Service A wich has to answer the request by
>sending his response to Service B (specified as WSA-ReplyTo).
>
>Therefore I try to implement some client-side communication at Service A to
>send the response to Service B in that way:
>
>        Options op = new Options();
>        //replyTo contains the WSA-ReplyTo
>        op.setTo(replyTo);
>
>        op.setRelationships(new RelatesTo[] {new RelatesTo(msgId)});
>
>        op.setExceptionToBeThrownOnSOAPFault(true);
>        op.setAction("http://www.example.org/SomeOperation";;);
>

> ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
> null);
>        ServiceClient client = new ServiceClient();
>        client.setOptions(op);
>        client.engageModule(new QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));
>        OMElement responseElem =
> responseDoc.toOM(OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory());
>        client.fireAndForget(responseElem);

hmmm , the problem is fireAndForget invocation happen in a new thread ,
so once your mail thred go out of the scope that thread will terminate
as well.
So to solve what I did was call Thread.sleep()  (o.w it will not send
the req);

   client.fireAndForget(responseElem);
   Thread.sleep(100);

>The result of that is, that only HTTP-Headers were send to Service B an no
>SOAP-Envelope element:
>
>        POST /axis2/services/MyService HTTP/1.1
>
>One thing I noticed is, if I remove the setting of the relatesTo-Header, the
>soap-content is send properly (but I need this information at Service B so it
>it not a solution for me).
>
>Is there something I did wrong in this case or are there any known bugs, using
>the fireAndForget()-method of ServiceClient?
>
>Thanks Ted.

Deepal
~Future is Open~