Good morning Dies,

thanks for your help! I tried what you wrote and couldn't get it
working.

This is my code (service is an instance of
org.apache.axis.client.Service, Loghandler is
org.apache.axis.handlers.LogHandler, the rest is like you wrote it):

private static void registerHandlers(Service service)
    {
        HandlerRegistry hr = service.getHandlerRegistry();

        List<HandlerInfo> hl = new ArrayList<HandlerInfo>();
        hl.add(new HandlerInfo(LogHandler.class, null, null));
        hr.setHandlerChain(new QName(
                "http://www.eon-is.com/namespaces/soap/1.0";, "log"),
hl);
    }

service is initialized using its default constructor before calling
registerHandlers (Service service = new Service();). After calling
registerHandlers and registerTypeMappings (adding Classes, Serializers
and so on), this instance is used to create a call (call = (Call)
service.createCall();) that is filled with parameters, values, endpoint,
... and then executed.

When I run my SOAP call that calls registerHandlers before executing,
nothing happens. At least nothing different from when the Handler was
not included. What did I do wrong? If there's any information needed for
further help, let me know. I'm stuck, I feel like finding lost contact
lenses in a dark alley if you had quite a few beers. Not that I know how
this feels like, but it must be similar to this :)

Greetings from Munich,

Werner