You need to have the following in the four phases, inflow, outflow,
INfaultflow, Outfaultflow :

<phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>

Ordering is important, it should be the last entry in the phase.
Reference the docs to see the example.

Also, make sure you have the  <module ref="soapmonitor"/> either in
the axis2.xml file next to the addressing ref, or alternatively, in
your services.xml .

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/