Is the DeadLockFault class a bean? If not, then you can't use the bean
[de]serializer.

Anne

On 7/6/06, José Antonio Sánchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That solved the problem for the input parameters but it still warns
about typemapping of the DeadLockFault exception.
The deployment descriptor is attached and it has a typemapping with
that class but when throwing the exception in the deployed service, it
generates a general server error instead of throwing a fault.

On 7/6/06, Anne Thomas Manes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Specify -y WRAPPED rather than -y DOCUMENT.
>
> Anne
>
> On 7/5/06, José Antonio Sánchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello, we need a singleton service that must be document/literal due
> > to interoperability issues. The Interface used to generate the wsdl
> > (LockManager) and the wsdl generated with the java2wsdl tool are
> > attached. We use the following options in the generation:
> >
> > -l http://localhost:8080/axis/services/LockManagerService -n
> > http://tomas.org/faultolerance/lockmanager/service -y DOCUMENT -u
> > LITERAL aux.LockManager
> >
> > and then we generate the skeleton/stub code with wsdl2java with the
> > following options:
> >
> > -s -S true -W -d "Application" LockManagerService.wsdl
> >
> > Once we have implemented and deployed our service, we make a call to
> > the lock method through the generated stub and it seems to send it
> > well, as you can see in the attached xml file, obtained with tcpmon,
> > but in the server side, the skeleton object gets only the first
> > parameter of the method and all the other parameters are received as
> > null. That behavor does not happen if the service is deployed as
> > Request instead of Application or if it uses RPC/Enconded instead of
> > Document/Literal.
> > Is it a bug with Axis? Are we doing something wrong?
> >
> > --
> > Regards.
> > José Antonio Sánchez

Saludos.