Hello.

I want to define in a "repository" all my own services, whrere some of them will be finally "web services", and other will be invocated in other ways (directly how Java class,
RMI, JMS, ....).

I want to standardize the input/output of all my services and keep a definition service of each one into a repository, and create a little framework to manage services through that repository information.

I have thought to do it using a WSDL document for each one of my own service (although
I know some parts of the WDSL only can be applied to Web services).

1) How I don't want to reinvent the wheel, how can I manipulate the WSDL documents
   in Java?

2) Any other solution to define the repository?

Any other ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Janfry