Hi ,

Stanley: Thanks, by following steps you suggested I got the OutPut.
But I update the web reference on .NET side, it will flush out my changes. So this is very rudimentory solution for me.
How did you solve your problem?

Anne: I got your point. I will try to use WSDL first approach and will unwrapp the Arrays.

Amit