I'm trying to do the following based on axis2: I have a wsdl describing
my web services (incl. ws policy). I now want to provide a service which
does all the validation stuff of the incomming message (based on the xml
schema and policy in the wsdl) and then I want to implement my web
service based on the raw message (the complete message tree is then
processed by some business logic and the result is tree which is then
send back to the client.

Is this possible?

(Of course I could generate the server code using wsdl2java and then
recreate the whole message tree in the implementation based on the
object tree, but this is obviously not a good solution :) ).

Thanks in advance
Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/