I'm using java2wsdl -px.y.z z.x.y to map Java packages to a urn: namespace. This works fine.

Now I want to generate urn: namespaces so am using java2wsdl -px.y.z urn:z.x.y. This does *not* work fine. Specifically, in the wsdl:definitions section of the generated WSDL it produces both xmlns:tns2="urn:z.x.y" and xmlns:tns3="z.x.y" when I would only expect the former. It also generates two (essentially identical) schemas, one for urn:z.x.y and one for z.x.y when I would only expect the former.

Any idea how how to fix this?

PS Axis version is 1.3.