Hi,

I have one problem with my client's stubs: The file ExampleSoapBindingStub.java generated by WSDL2Java has _call.setSOAPActionURI("") line. So, when I executed the client program I got errors (MalformedURI). I need to open this program and change the line to set the SoapAction to the address specified in the WSDL file (_call.setSOAPActionURI("http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Example").

What did happen with the generations of my stubs????? Do I need to take some parameter to WSDL2Java api????????

Tanks a lot!!!

Fabiano
(Brazil)