Hi Vimal,

You can pass parameter via REST like this,
http://localhost:8080/axis2/rest/YourService/getProductDetails?productid=12345

And if you still get internal error,
could you try change return value String[] to String, please ?

Regards,
kinichiro

EndpointReference("http://localhost:8080/rest/userservice2/getValue";);
> >     try {
> >             ServiceClient sender = null;
> >             Options options = new Options();
> >             options.setTo(targetEPR);
> >             options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
> >             options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_REST,
> > Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.HTTP_METHOD,Constants.Configuration.HTTP_METHOD_GET);