Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:56 AM
Subject: [Axis2] How web-services works with external jars?

I have such problem:

I want to add external jar to build path in my web-service. I use objects of classes from this jar in method, which is described in service.xml. But my client for this method display errors, such follows:

      org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown

      at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:287)

      at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:457)

      at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:399)

      at client.TestMyService.main(TestMyService.java:27)……………………………………………………………

Best regards, Smirnova Natalya.

MERA NN /EMA/custom software