Almost forgot, place the appropriate content from the axis2.war
web.xml into your web.xml

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

On 7/12/06, robert lazarski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I thought this was documented but I can't seem to find it. Are you
deploying via maven, ant or something else?

Bottom line: You need this structure in your WAR:

myWebApp.war

- -  axis2-web
                   -- WEB-INF

                                   --  conf
                                   --  services
                                   --  modules

Just expand the standard war, take the dirs above, and place them in your WAR.

BTW, if you're starting from scratch, I recommend the nightlies:

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/