Do you get OOM on a single request?  Or only eventually after handling
many requests?  Are you on the latest fixpacks of WebSphere?  Axis
should run fine under it as far as I know.

Doug

Hello,
what can we do to run Axis on Websphere 5.1.

We tried Axis 1.2 and we get out of memory errors.

Using Axis 2.0 is not possible because of jar file issues.

How ca we solve this problem? We receive about 20 MB of XML and our server =
has about 4 GB of mem. Heap was already increased.

Will Axis 2.0 which should have a better memory footprint run on Websphere?

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur  44,85 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2