The problem is with this reference in the WSDL:

   <element name="setEmail">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="email" type="tns1:Email"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>

Your WSDL imports the tns1 namespace, but does not provide a location for the schema. I assume that the Eclipse tool can't figure out how to resolve the reference, so gives you the error.

You need to make sure that your define the Email object as a bean and include the bean in your project before attempting to generate the service.

Anne

        Attached are screen shots on how i encountered the error + the .wsdl file.   This is how it came to be:
                1.    I created a new Dynamic Web Project,
                2.    copied my src folder from existing project,
                3.    chose the class i want to expose as webservice and tried to create a new web service from it.
                4.    error IWAB0399E ... referenced but not defined

thank you,

Joseph

"Anne Thomas Manes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

07/13/2006 04:07 AM

Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Axis2] IWAB0399E Error in generating Java from WSDL

Please post your WSDL.