Hi, Pradeepta

About RPCMessageReceiver, it is generic message receiver and
if you have service class and request & response bean class,
RPCMessageReceiver generates WSDL automatically and SOAP
selialize/deselialize will be done.
And, Yes, RPCMessageReceiver at the server side,
receiving SOAP request and send SOAP response.

You have your own service class and beans, so I thought
using RPCMessageReceiver is easy for you.

Regards,
kinichiro

--- Pradeepta Bhattacharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       I was following the same mechanism previously but was getting an
> error when the response was being returned to the client. As
> AirAvailabilityRequest object which is sent as a request parameter
> contains
> other objects which in turn has many objects and so on, I was getting
> this
> error frequently. So I shifted to this mechanism and it worked.
>
>        And also by using the RPCReceiver mechanism the services were not
> being able to be invoked by the .Net client.
>
>       Could you please guide whether using the RPCReceiver mechanism what
> would act as my skeleton class. Would it be at the server? Thanks a
> lot.
>
> Pradeepta

locked="false">com.bsil.project.airtrade.shoppingengine.ShoppingEngine</para