Matt-

Straight from the horses mouth--
I fed this wsdl into a validator located at
http://www.soapclient.com/soapclient?template=%2Fclientform.html&fn=soapform&SoapTemplate=%2FSoapResult.html&SoapWSDL=http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xws/wsdlverifier/wsdlverify.asmx?WSDL|

  <ErrorOutput>Error: Unable to import binding 'StarTransport' from namespace
'http://www.starstandards.org/webservices/2003/12/transport/bindings'. - Unable
to import operation 'ProcessMessage'. - Missing message part 'responseHeader'
for message 'ProcessMessageOut' from namespace
'http://www.starstandards.org/webservices/2003/12/transport/bindings'.
Parameter name: partName</ErrorOutput>
  <ErrorHints>I was unable to diagnose why this WSDL didn't work. You may want
to verify that you are using the 2001 XSD Schema (although this isn't requried
by the WSDL spec, it is the only schema version supported by many SOAP
SDKs.</ErrorHints>

As a quick test I could'nt locate your import located at
       'http://www.starstandards.org/webservices/2003/12/transport/bindings'
Martin --