I am wondering how web services are scalable.

Let's assume there is one webservice ServiceA with an operation
OperationA deployed in Axis1.2.1.

1. At the runtime, if there are multiple clients invoke the OperationA
concurrently, how it will be done internally?

2. I think there will be only one instance of ServiceA, right?

3. Will there be one extra thread created when one invocation happens?

4. If the same client invokes the OperationA in two consecutive call,
it is ensured that the first call will always be served before the
second call?

5. Is there any difference about this multiple invocations in Axis2?

Regards,
Xinjun