Another option is to use "literal" rather then "encoded".
(It's always best to avoid using SOAP encoding.)

Anne

On 7/22/06, Jeff Greif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You don't need to modify the jar.  In the deployment descriptor (.wsdd
file), put
<globalConfiguration>
   <parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="false"/>
</globalConfiguration>

This should work either server- or client-side.

Search the archive of this list for programmatic ways of doing it on
the client side if you don't have a deployment descriptor.

Jeff