Hi, I implemented a web service by generating stub and skeleton from wsdl. Now I want to turn them into stateful. I have been looking through mailing list and found that I need to set service scope to soapsession and store state in the service group context. I did set the service scope to soapsession in the services.xml, but service didn’t return service group id to the client and each time I invoked service, axis2 created a new instance for service implementation class. What else do I need to change in order to make it work?

Shaowei Mao

aMind Solutions LLC

Phone: 425-313-3107

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]