Fabien,
If you want access to the SOAPHeader, you can get it through the
MessageContext. You can get this by adding the following method to
your skeleton (I think this works for all MessageReceivers):

   OperationContext _oc;
   public void setOperationContext(OperationContext oc){
       _oc = oc;

and then when invoked get the MessageContext using:

MessageContext mc =_oc.getMessageContext("In");

and then get the SOAPEnvelope from mc.

If you are trying to get a WS-Addressing reference parameter (and are
using WS-Addressing 2005/08) you can just call:
_oc.getMessageContext("In").getTo().getAllReferenceParameters().get(qnameOfReferenceParameter);

David