Dave, thanks for info. I solved class loader problem by setting current thread context class loader. This should work for me now.

Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(this.getClass().getClassLoader());

From: Dave Andreasen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 1:11 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [axis2] use spring configured bean inside axis2 as implementation class

I had the same issue.  The problem is related to the Service using it’s own classloader and Spring wanting to use the thread context classloader.  See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-400.

There have been some extensions made to support Spring in Axis2 in the nightly builds.  You try pulling them down to see if they help you out.  Look at JIRA issue http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-272 for more information

I didn’t use the extensions because they didn’t apply to the approach we used for creating our Spring beans.  I did create an Axis module that loads my Spring beans on Axis startup.

Hope this helps!

Dave Andreasen