Anne,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I looked up JIRA and found this issue. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2267
PublishedAsset is a subclass but I don't have any mixed type arrays. So this might not be the bug that you are referring to.
I applied the patch to this issue to the org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext and ran into the same issue again.

Was this bug fixed in axis 1.4?

Regards,
Pradeep

On 7/31/06, Anne Thomas Manes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is a bug in the way Axis 1.3 manages arrays.