Hello,

I have been looking for an Axis2 service level authentication example, but have been unable to find any examples.  I found several recent examples (all of which are similar) of how to implement Basic HTTP Authentication programmatically using the setUsername/setPassword in the client but none for the service.  I am sure I am missing something basic, but the fact is I am missing it.

I would like to make use of the standard wsdl2java generated skeleton and obtain the Basic Authentication username and password.  Once I have the authentication parameters available in the generated service skeleton I will programmatically authenticate and proceed or raise the access denied exception.  It sounds like it should be do-able to me.

The reason for the service authentication is to prevent the username and password from being contained in an unencrypted text file.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Brian