The client.

I used the wsdl2java to create the client stubs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eran Chinthaka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:56 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to get SoapHeader info from XMLStreamReader or
OMElement

>From where you wanna do this?

Inside a handler, serviceImpl, client?

-- Chinthaka

Bret Kumler wrote:
> Can anyone help?
>
> I've read http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/OMTutorial.html
>
> I've searched the mailing list and google.

confidential, proprietary or privileged material of GoldenGate Software,
Inc. that is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) of this
e-mail message.  Any review, copying or distribution or other use of
this e-mail message or any attachments hereto by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message, please contact GoldenGate
Software, Inc. (415-777-0200) immediately and permanently delete the
original e-mail message and any copies of this e-mail message and all
attachments, if any.