From: sudip shrestha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:52 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Book for Axis

Wondering if Axis 2 is production ready or if not when we should expect it to be production ready?

On 8/2/06, José Ferreiro < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
hello Sudip,

I am also new to web services and I bought this book:

http://agileskills2.org/DWSAA/

I am interested in WSS4J security.
As I am a beginner I don't know if this is a good book or not.
I start it and it is not too bad.

It explains Eclipse, Axis 1.3 and WSS4J!

Hope this helps. I am starting soon also with a project about web services.
However I think I will use Axis 1.4 (obviously Axis 2 is another way).

Some comments from someone between Axis 1.x and Axis2 will be appreciated.

Thank you.

José