hmm..
Where should it be. Is it inside the bindings tag?

Something like:

        <wsdl:binding type="axis2:HelloWorldPortType" name="HelloWorldSOAP11Binding">
                <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />
                <wsdl:operation name="sayHello">
                        <soap:operation style="document" soapAction="urn:sayHello" />
                        <wsdl:input>
                                <soap:body namespace="http://ws.apache.org/axis2" use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:input>
                        <wsdl:output>
                                <soap:body namespace="http://ws.apache.org/axis2" use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:output>
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:binding>

Is it a mandatory thing? I was trying to imitate from a sample wsdl? Do you think that is the problem?
Debasish Dutta Roy
NITAS
Ph: 617-871-3033

"Anne Thomas Manes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>