Hi Tijs,

I did some updates to the Savan sample. It is working correctly now. Could u take a new chackout and try again.

Chamikara

On 8/4/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi there,

I am exploring the Savan module that is available in the Axis2 subversion repository.
When I am deploying the samples, the publisher and listener services on Tomcat and run the client sample
I get the publisher to work. When I choose to subscribe listener 1, I see the in the console of Tomcat
the message that the publisher publishes its messages.
But listener 1 does not receive this published message. I don't see the message in the console.
Am I doing something wrong here? Does anybody get this to work?

Thanks,

Tijs