hi,
I am using weblogic 8.1 sp4 as my app server.
In the development environment when specified
true
everything worked fine .

I have also included weblogic.xml specifying <prefer-web-inf-classes> true.

when i deployed the war in the production server
which is weblogic8.1 sp5 in a clustered environment.
when i accessed AxisServlet
i get the following error, instead of listin my services deployed

org.apache.axis.InternalException: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException :

ava.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils$ThreadLocalDocumentBuilder.initialValue ()Ljava/lang/Object;(XMLUtils.java:98) at java.lang.ThreadLocal$ThreadLocalMap.getAfterMiss(Ljava/lang/ThreadLocal;ILjava/lang/ThreadLocal$ThreadLocalMap$EntryLjava/lang/Object;(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ThreadLocal.get ()Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized Method)
at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.getDocumentBuilder()Ljavax/xml/parsers/DocumentBuilder;(XMLUtils.java:237) at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.newDocument(Lorg/xml/sax/InputSourceLorg/w3c/dom/Document;( XMLUtils.java:358) at org.apache.axis.utils.XML

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated....

Awaiting eagerly for ur help,

Ganeshkumar.V