The only thing I can think is that you have already got Xerces or
Xalan in <jre>\lib\endorsed\

Paul

On 8/7/06, Ignazio Anastasi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ok doctor :-)

i use jdk 1.5.0_07

do you know the kind of problem? :-/

On 8/7/06, Paul Fremantle <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Ok next question.... which JDK?!

Paul

On 8/7/06, Ignazio Anastasi < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i've used Axis2 1.0 war file into webapps
>

> On 8/7/06, Paul Fremantle < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
>  Seems like the Xalan jar is missing. Which Axis2 install image did you
use?

> On 8/7/06, Ignazio Anastasi < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > hi all, i'm a new user and i try to learn about axis2
> >
> > after installation and validation about axis2 i've tryed to launch
> examples
 > > like 'version' and 'myservice' (from user guide) but these are my error
> > reports:
> >
> >  version
> >

> > type Exception report
> >
> > message
> >
> > description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented
it
> > from fulfilling this request.
> >
> > exception
> >
> > javax.servlet.ServletException : Servlet execution threw an exception
> >
> > root cause

javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError:
> > Provider
> org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl
> > not found

javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(Unknown
> > Source)
> >

> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema.serialize_internal
(XmlSchema.java:214)
>  >

org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema.write(XmlSchema.java:200)

> org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService2OM.generateOM
(AxisService2OM.java:147)

> > org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.getWSDL
> (AxisService.java:553)
> >

> org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.printWSDL
(AxisService.java:533)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ListingAgent.processListService(ListingAgent.java
> :144)
> >

> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ListingAgent.handle
(ListingAgent.java:89)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:109)

> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service
(HttpServlet.java:689)

> > and this is the error of 'myservice'
 > >
> > <error>
> > <description>Unable to generate WSDL for this service</description>
> > -
> >     <reason>
> > Either user has not dropped the wsdl into META-INF or operations use
> message
> > receivers other than RPC.
> > </reason>
> > </error>
> >

> > Why this? where i miss? may i install something like new libraries?
> >
> > please help me. thanks.
> >

> --
> Paul Fremantle

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]