If I want to expose as an axis2 service something like:

public class Test {
  public TestEntity munge(TestEntity testEntity) {
    return Munger.munge(testEntity);

and be able to use a client with the XMLBeans generated objects that the service uses, should I use the RPCInOutAsyncMessageReceiver message receiver in service.xml for the Test service?

I can see how the client can be generated from the service WSDL using the xmlbeans data binding but I''m not sure how to deploy the service with the XMLBeans parameters.

I think I may have to write the WSDL 8-0 as there doesn't seem to be a Java2WSDL in Axis2 or maybe I can't find it. I think I'm looking for Java2WSDL -d xmlbeans.

thanks,

Alistair