Great! Thanks a lot!

Jiang

2006/8/8, Anne Thomas Manes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
What version of Axis are you using?

If you are using Axis 1, then you can use RPC/encoded, RPC/literal, or
wrapped document/literal style services with the RPC provider to
support an RPC-like programming experience. For best interoperability,
I suggest using wrapped style. See
http://atmanes.blogspot.com/2005/03/wrapped-documentliteral-convention.html
for an explanation of the wrapped style. You can also use unwrapped
document/literal with the RPC provider, but you must wrap your
parameters into a single bean.

If you are using Axis2, then you must use RPC/literal style with the
RPC provider to support multiple parameters (for now). Axis 2 will add
support for wrapped document/literal shortly. You can also use
unwrapped document/literal with the RPC provider, but you must wrap
your parameters into a single bean.

Anne