Thank you Anne. That makes sense and I should have remembered the SOAP body restriction!

thanks,

Alistair

On 10 Aug 2006, at 13:44, Anne Thomas Manes wrote:

The reason why you can't get Axis to generate a skeleton with two
parameters is that Axis2 does not yet support automatic unwrapping of
method parameters when using document style (i.e., "wrapped"
doc/literal).

SOAP permits only one child element in the <soap:Body>. If you use
document style, then that child element must be a single element
(bean) that wraps your method parameters. When using "wrapped"
doc/literal, the SOAP server automatically wraps and unwraps your
method parameters for you. But since Axis2 doesn't support "wrapped"
you must use a single bean.

The developers are working on building support for "wrapped" style. As
an alternative, you could use RPC/literal style with the RPC receiver.
That should give you the ability to specify your individual parameters
in your method signature.

Anne