try it with the saaj-api, with which you can build your own soap messages

Von: laurent grangier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. August 2006 16:04
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Filter AxisFault and change response with Handlers

Hello,

I would like to filter all the AxisFault which can occurs to send a customized response to the client. Instead of sending a SOAPFault to the client, I would prefer send it a SOAP message containing some clear explanation.

I know how to set up an Axis handler. I know how to catch any fault (public void onFault(MessageContext context) {...}). But I don't know how to change the response and send a particular SOAP message.

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks,

Laurent