Anne,

Here's the WSDL he was using:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12338832/territory.wsdl

And the full bug report:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1026

Yes, we have already fixed the NPE.

-- dims

On 8/15/06, Anne Thomas Manes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yura,

Your exception says that it cannot find an *element* called
"ListOfTerritory". In your last message you showed us a *complexType*
called ListOfTerritory". Is there also an element with this name? If
not, then that is the cause of your problem.

I'm with Derek -- the tool should never throw a NPE, so please update
the JIRA with sufficient information so that Dims and crew can define
a better exception for this type of WSDL error.

Anne

On 8/15/06, Yura Tkachenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, here is exception from bug:
>
> Caused by:
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompilationException:
> Referenced element
> {urn:/crmondemand/xml/territory}ListOfTerritorynot found!
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.process(SchemaCompiler.java
> :1446)
>         at

org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processParticle(SchemaCompiler.java:1318)
>         at

org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processComplexType(SchemaCompiler.java:846)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processAnonymousComplexSchemaType
> (SchemaCompiler.java:791)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.java:775)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:475)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.java:446)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:308)
>         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile
> (SchemaCompiler.java:230)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java:77)
>         ... 8 more
>
> And in the territory description of the ListOfTerritory presents.
> <xsd:complexType name="ListOfTerritory">
>  <xsd:sequence>
>   <xsd:element name="Territory" maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
> type="xsdLocal1:Territory" />
>  </xsd:sequence>
> </xsd:complexType>
>
> BTW I think any wsdl which worked with Axis 1.3 should always work with
> Axis2, am I right?
> Also for generate stubs using this wsdl in Axis 1.3, I'm used property file
> with package mappings. Is it possible to use this property file in the
> WSDL2JAVA in Axis2 1.0 ?
>

> 2006/8/15, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Bug is closed :) see comments in the bug report.
> >
> > thanks,
> > dims
> >
> > On 8/14/06, Yura Tkachenko < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm using 1.0, the same issue and for nightly build. I logged bug at
> JIRA:
> > >
> > > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1026

> > > invalid
> > > error

org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.processBinding(WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder.java