As mentionned in the email, the logs don't show anything. Is there a Tomcat switch for a verbose log trace?

Regards,

Patrice Aubry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This e-mail contains information which is SITA - Company Confidential

"Davanum Srinivas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

11/08/2006 21:24

Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc
Subject
Re: Installation problem with Tomcat 5.5

Did you check the tomcat logs?