It seems to me that at the very least, information on how to do this should
be in the user guide.
Also, it seems that the error message that Kaylan got was not particularly
understandable, to say the least, and did not help much in diagnosing the
problem.
I would request that Kaylan please file a JIRA for one or both of the above
issues.

Derek