http://archive.apache.org/

On 8/16/06, steve_c <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to download Axis 1.2.1 for Java and all the listed mirror sites
seem to have taken it down (they only seem to have v1.4 available now)

Is there somewhere I can download this version from? I need it to run
against Java 1.3.

Also, can anyone confirm that Axis 1.2.1 will work against Java 1.3? I have
searched and found a couple of threads saying this 'should' be OK, but with
no further details.

Thanks,
Stephen