Here's a quick artle that is about as simple as one could start:

http://www.wso2.net/kb/90

Word to the wise: Use the nightlies. We are getting close to 1.1 and a
lot has happened since 1.0 :

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

If you are looking for a full command line app with ant, you could try
the ant task tutorial that goes through a whole case:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_0/CodegenToolReference.html#invoking

If you get through all that, here's the articles you're looking for:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/index.html

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com